Saturday, June 2, 2007

Back at it...

So back at it this week. Im on my way out the door to St. Albans Grand Prix in St. Albans W.V. and a semi-local race at hocking hills on sunday which appearently my family is coming to, so I guess I have to do well!

Got a chance to do the fun little local crit in the dirty south cincy wednesday night so that was fun. I had no right being there, and it was quite possibly the worst I have ever felt on the bike. I guess thats what I get for the 110 miles I put in monday in Nashville. As for the rest of the week, it was a lot of laying around, WORKING, not riding much (it's an off week, BOOOO) and putting in a couple of hours of mountain biking yesterday. Fun times....

As for now, I'm out of here. Wish me luck, hopefully my legs will feel better than wed. night!

-smooches!-

No comments: