Friday, June 29, 2007

Time to get going!

So im back to racing tomorrow after a 3 week relief from is and I can honestly say im looking forward to getting my feet wet again. Tomorrow is Hyde Park, a local, yet fun as hell crit in a classy little town in Cincinnati. It has a history of being very fun, and with a split with Grandview Heights all weekend the fields could either be great, or not so good. Either way its a fun time.

Sunday I head to Columbus for Grandview Heights Classic and some really REALLY tough racing for local stuff. The bigs will be there and of course there is money up. Good money, so it should hurt pretty well!

I got a kick out of THIS looking through pez. Seems the girl on the start ramp at Eindhoven Tim Trial maybe didnt do her job as well as she should have. Haha... poor Andriy Grivko.

As for now, hope everyone is enjoying the lovely rain here in Ohio. I sure have while I've been rippin it up training this week. No complaints, it makes you stronger!

-Dee-

No comments: