Tuesday, June 12, 2007

IM FAMOUS!!!....nooot

So after a few days, a good two with Allen in cincy training and another today after work with J-anderson, i am really starting to feel good. Today was one of those days where I just felt like I could rip the pedals off my bike. I love it. Tomorrow is the weekly local world championships of Ault Park so that should be a helluva fun time, especially since we might actually have decent numbers and a good part of the team there.

Mainly, I wanted to put up a few really cool pictures I came across from the Edgar Soto Stage Race i did in nashville two weeks ago. Im famous, what can I say!

Rippin in the TT... i've got my suffer grin on for sure!

100+ mile road race in 97 degree weather... I was happy with my finish despite the photog getting a way too lance-like picture.

Our field was big!

No comments: