Saturday, June 9, 2007

Some very cool stuff...

I know I know... I have been posting a lot lately. Whatever. This deserves my posting. As I said a month or so ago, my buddy Mark Hekman won this years athens twilight crit in Georgia. SInce then he has continued being the best amatuer racer in the country and leads the US crit series overall and have moved into the top 20 overall in NRC standings. In doing so, cyclingnews has decided to give him one of their few interviews so I think EVERYONE needs to go read it. He plays bassoon so yeah, it's entertaining.

As for today. I got back on the bike with Allen down in Loveland and the weather couldnt have been better. It was a nice, GOOD workout and It was nice to ride around and admire the VERY expensive houses in Indian Hills. Although I did overshoot a descent, it was a good time. Tomorrow the work really starts with a 3-4 hour planned ride in Rabbit hash so that should be sweet to get some climbing in the legs before GEORGIA U23 stuff all next week!

No comments: