Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Home AGAIN!

So im back in Ohio from my journey south to Georgia. I came back with very mixed feelings and both good and bad experiences revolving around the trip. Good experiences include, once again, the girls in chattanooga, riding beautiful Georgia and Tennessee Mountains for 5 days, meeting some awsome guys and two girls who have no problem romping on me in the mountains, and coming up with what seems to be a possible Tour de Toona winning composite team.

On the other hand I learned a few things about my fitness and how things have been handled this year. It kind of sucks, but sometimes the best way to progress is to see whats holding you back and remove it in hopes of finding something that will better you as a rider.

With that being said, I have some more good news. I am currently bringing on a new coach. Kimberly Fasczewski of Vantaggio Fitness and member of Vantaggio Specialized Pro Womens Cycling team has brought me on for the remainder of the season and needless to say it couldnt come at a better time. With nationals 24 days away, toona after that, and finally Gateway Cup and crossroads classic looming in the near future, I can't wait to see what I can develop with her help. Thanks Kim for all the help and the butt smashing climb of the Tour of Georgia TT with the lovely leg opening 23% gradient.

As for pictures, as you know, I'm normally one to post a ton after a trip but it turns out I left my camera in GA when on one of our little starbucks "journeys" off campus so when I get it back from DAVID BISHOP I will post some.

--CONGRATS TO A&F PRO DEVELOPMENT TEAM on taking the Leaders, Sprinters, and Climbers jersey at TOH. Wish I could have been there. NOT to get slaughtered by all of you but to see how well you rode! CONGRATS MARK!---

Off to mail out a TON of paperwork that I was forced to fill out last night, then im off to work, and riding!
Heres some videos from TOH and all the A&F guys dominating and wrecking!
CRASH in Hillsboro
Crit Domination

No comments: