Sunday, June 3, 2007

Call it a rough one!

Two days of racing and im in a bad bad mood. Saturdays crit found me flatting out and being restarted only to be pulled and re-started again. Awsome I know. Didnt finish. Left Angry. Thats racing.

Sunday I head out to Hocking Hills for a stupidly small race of 13 riders. Yeah awsome. Hayden Godfrey and Mr. England made it out to so we knew who to keep an eye on. Sadly, the group went away on the big climb we would see three more times. I stayed with Godfrey as long as I could but my legs werent having it. In the end I had to shut it down and come in a measly 6th or 7th. Pitifull. I have decided to take the next few days off the bike completely and give the legs a rest. Im still feeling rough from Soto and havent given myself a chance to recover so thats the plan. Hope it works.

Congrats to mark on 13th at CSC invitational. Yay for being the best place amature and beating up on a bunch of pro's. You are nuts!

--Suffering--

No comments: