Thursday, May 17, 2007

A week away!

SO with no racing this past week it's been training training training for Nashville, TN. Fun times. This week has been a blast, I made it up to Wooster to visit my friend Seth Buckwalter from Miami and some of his friends. Good people, good times. After some hanging out I did get a chance to get out with the local fast guys in the lovely northern Ohio weather that seemed much more Belgian-esk than Ohio, but who really cares. a 20+ mph rainy training ride and putting the wood to some guys felt good. I can't wait to be racing again this weekend. Figured I would throw up some fun ones from this weekend. Enjoy!

Breakfast... sorry, i didnt have patience to take the pic before I ate it! But yes that is a "Daymaker" Large coffee with 3 expresso shots! yummmm


my big legged friend Seth....


The Gammer's bike!


Crit racing starts for me this week so it's back home for a day, Columbus, and heading to cleveland on sunday. Wish me luck.

No comments: