Friday, May 25, 2007

Nashville oh Nashville... (pt.1)

Firstly, thank GOD for Panera bread. So wonderful, until you look up how many calories you just ate in a suffle and a pumpkin muffie! AHHHHH. I got a chance to go drive the TT course for the Soto Stage race and it's pretty awsome. Some nice technical turns, two climbs, seems like it will be REALLY fast. Im heading out there this morning to ride it and see how it feels on the legs.

Tomorrow is the circuit race running 66 mi. and covering 6,600 ft. of elevation change. Yay!

Sunday is the crit DOWNTOWN in NASHVILLE. I ran into a few people at Borders last night buying my normal race weekend reading and they were saying they knew a lot of people coming to watch, so it sounds like the crowds will come! Exciting.

Monday is the beast 109 mi road race ending on a multi-mile ascent to the finish. I'm feeling pretty motivated and excited, if only my legs felt the same. We'll see how it goes. FInally, I have to say, Brentwood is INSANE in the money aspect of life. My host house is massive, but is dwarft by their neighboring 2.6 million dollar home. WOW!

KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN FOR PICTURES; ill be posting again soon!

No comments: