Monday, May 21, 2007

Here we go again

Two races in a little more than 12 hours. Yaya! As I previously mentioned, saturday marked the start of the crit season for me as I made it to Lancaster, oh for a lovely little Tym Tyler crit. Basic four corner, not technical, not hard course. Luckly A&F brough 12 riders so needless to say it was not so fun. Given the circumstances, and the addition of a Colavita pro, we were in for a fun night. Tim popped pretty hard early on and I know it was up to me to salvage anything I could from the race. After an hour and a half of racing I found myself rolling in 4th in the bunch behind the A&F 1,2,3. Overall I was pretty happy, I was able to put in some hard efforts and motivate the field a few times. I'm really looking forward to Soto.

As for sunday's race, I again found the wrong side of the pavement in the most negative race I have ever ridden in. A wasted 30 bucks and I was on my way back to Wooster with a full belly of Panera Bread Co. and coffee. Whatever. In all honesty, I think I would have lost my sanity if this race continued the way it had.

So now it's me signing off from Seattles in Wooster to head home for two days then Nashville for Edgar Soto Memorial Stage Race in Nashtucky! Here we GO!

Drillin it into turn 3


Chillin in the field.


I dont reccomend attacking with an open bag of gel in your mouth... it can get messy!

No comments: