Monday, May 14, 2007

Happy Momma's Day!

I got a chance to get away from racing for the weekend and head into town to spend the weekend with my momma for mothers day weekend. I know, how cute. After a night spent ripping a bike apart with my coach tim, I got a chance to hit up a graduation party for my cousin and brother. Nothing better than 4 hours on a bike fallowed by a large meal and CAKE! Sunday was mothers day and I stayed off the bike in the morning considering I had no leg warmers with me and it was 40 some degrees. brr. Had a good day at church and then headed to one of the family favorite restraunt The White House for a heck of a salmon dinner with muffins. Yummy. Needless to say, I didn't lose weight this weekend. On a cool note, my cousin is now rockin a BMW M3, which is a helluva fun time to give gas. Thank god I ride bikes now, and dont drive like a maniac.

As for the bike riding, im coming onto form pretty well I think. I get to see this coming weekend with a crit in Lancaster, OH and then im heading up to either cleveland for race at the lakes or Indiana to test the legs in a 40 K tt. It's their state competition and I would love to go out and take the win ahead of them all! Prolly wont do it though. I need to get a little more racing in and the cleveland race sounds like it will be a nice tough field and a fun course. Well see. Less than 2 weeks until Soto Memorial stage race and the field is starting to look impressive. Frank Pipp of Healthnet are coming off some results and Menzies again showed his strong man traits taking a day in the leaders jersey at Joe Martin this past weekend. Oh well. Should be fun getting a fun travel race in with all the guys. As for today, a few hours on the bike and heading up to work on fit stuff with coach Tim on the TT and Road bike. Ill try and get some pics up if they arent top secret wind tunnel pics!


The Women in my life.... Screw relationships.

The BMW... preeeeetty! (kinda fast.haha)

No comments: