Wednesday, November 14, 2007

news news and more news...

So with some free time, and a good night of sitting around, sipping some tea, I figured what better a thing to do than write randomness in hope that someone will read it. If not, then I truly am wasting a HUGE bit of my life in a very pointless way.

Shoe Shopping


I finally got the news that my brother's mystery baby now has a sex. It's a boy. Which most likely means the doctors saw a peepee in the little cone photo. I figured in celebration I would buy the little tike some shoes so when he finally pops his little self out, he's got some sweet kicks to rock for the chicks. Gotta hook the little guy up right. I was thinking I could either get him the "team color" which is above (......) or the fararri edition. Either way the little guy is going to get a more expensive pair of shoes than I have had in YEARS. It's well worth it. But seriously brother, congrats.

Thank God for The Midwest....not
This is what greated me when I got home from a niply little ride. pepe and coffee. Ignore the mud, it's all we had! Seriously. No really. Seriously!


It's been a crazy week of training. The average temperature has been ummm warm! And with about a month until Christmas I am hoping the normal Ohio weather holds off until i've moved... but most likely it wont. Actually, I know it wont. The Ohio turned Belgian-like rain, sleet, poo is due to be back tomorrow. Lovely 40 degree highs with oh I dont know, 250% chance of rain, wich a high high high chance of purely being pissed off likely to occur. Gotta love life. Oh did I mention 20+ mph wind. If not, I just did and it doesnt matter either way.

Chocolate, Waffles, and cross thats what the Belgians do!

This is the scarriest picture I have ever seen. Nightmares will occur. But in all seriousness, there has been a lot happening in the world of cross here. For one I actually got my bike clean. Yeah, it's taken me this long, but it's working and I'm happy. After missing a few weeks I really am feeling fresh and starting to feel better on the bike. I guess thats good a month out from nationals right? Anywho, I cracked the top 5 of the OVCX series again with a decent ride in the stripper mud fight turned cross race we had last weekend. Thats exciting. With a few weeks left to ride, and only missing one more local race (due to team camp in Carolina) I think I might actually get something out of this series. Considering it's my first season for a new style of riding thats really motivation to keep up with it even when I move. Despite the conflict some saw on the local listserve, thanks for showing your ass (sorry for the language) K.A. If only we all could be as fast as you. I guess we will never know what it feels like to be super super fast, and really uptight. I appreciate the help really! Next race is going to be a double on Saturday in Purdue after a *cough* date *caugh* on Friday night. Sorry, I think I am getting a bug or something. I'm going to roll to the line with Gammers in the collegiate race and get him the win, and then head to the elite race on the same course later in the day. I guess there's a pizza party but I dont think I'm supposed to know about it. I'm a party crasher and VERY proud of it. Keep your eyes peeled for opperation slice heist! Sunday we'll be up and heading to Lexington for the OVCX race in which I really want to do well in so I can keep up the overall. It would be nice to actually seem good every once in a while. The results havent reflected fitness this year so I'm glad I will actually grab some respect!

As for now,I'm off to do some homework, er, watch happy feet or something. Who knows. I have some brownies too, or I should say the kids I was supposed to make them for tomorrow wont have them. "I have no idea what happened to them. Chocolate craving jackrabbit pulled me out of my car on the way here. It's all I could do to stay alive." Wish me luck with fridays events, if all goes to plan, well be making ginger bread houses on sunday which would be sweet after a hard day of cross in the TUCKY... oh speaking of tucky, check out Berry Wicks (aka Wicknasty's) blog and see his feelings on Kentucky and it's "uckyness". Really I'm done now!

No comments: