Monday, August 27, 2007

Changes....

With school picking up and everything the posts are coming slow. I know. The first week of classes went off almost without a hitch. My ed. professor is OUT of her BLOODY mind! The other classes seem pretty cut and dry so yeah, nothing to explain there. Campus has been awsome this week. Everyone has been getting together, lots of cookouts, team group rides,lots of dinners, and lots of... FUN! It's always nice to head out for a late afternoon ride in oxford and stroll back through uptown, clad in spandex to get yelled at by already drunk guys at skippers. Classy.

Gamm came back from nationals to tell me that all hell broke loose while there and that mark broke his foot. Not cool. It's gotta be tough having the lead in the US crit series and losing it like this. Have a look at what Mark has to say about it. Best wishes to you man.

I also have some VERY exciting news that should be coming out in the next week and a half or so, I'm excited for a few things that are happening and I should have the big suprise coming in next week when I get back from my state RR and US Pro Champs in Greenville SC.

Until then,
-D-

No comments: