Monday, August 20, 2007

Back to normal

So I'm back at school and classes just started today. It's been nice. After last weeks hard training and racing im on a rest week so much needed time with everyone around the house is GREAT! Classes are o.k. and we FINALLY got some much needed rain here. I got some good info when I was in greenville about possible teams for when I move down there and I found out that the school im going to hopefully be at has an AWSOME cycling team. Im really excited but a little bummed im leaving here and all the awsome people ive gotten to know over the past 3 years or so. Oh Well sometimes things need to change. As for now, here are some pictures from Greenville and being back home for the first week!

my soon to be school FURMAN

my friend and local racer Peter and I riding through campus

Nothing like climbing PARIS mountain the day of tuesday night worlds at Donnelson center

Easy riding with my teammate/housemate/guy who hasnt shaved his legs in three weeks

When my coach says EASY ride i do an EASY ride.


Im off to Greenville again labor day weekend for US pro champs and the state championship there. Until later.

No comments: