Friday, March 7, 2008

Pharm-ASSY

If you got the hint, thats how I feel. You know something is wrong when in the same week you are told you have the following:
1. Strep
2. The Flu
3. The common cold

only to find out you have....A CHEST INFECTION! Thanks Ohio for freezing my lungs to death and infecting them with salt. I hope you die. Or get kicked in the teeth. You choose. As for now, my countertop truely looks like a pharmacy courtesy of Furman University Infirmiry(spelling...?). Speaking of schools. I applied to NGU today for next year

Random. Yay me... there are winds of change approaching. Either that or my fever is back and I need to go kill some more meds. Either way! CHEERS!

Perry-Robaix next week whether I'm healthy or not. No sickness is going to keep me from 100 miles of unpaved fun and jolly good times with the Hick Nousley!

-Keep it fresh...and HEALTHY!-

1 comment:

T.Karnes said...

the drugs must be getting to you english major...