Thursday, July 26, 2007

What the hell is happening?

The Situation
The yellow jersey Michael Rassmussen puts the hammer to the best riders in the world on what many call the hardest day in tour de france history. It seems like life in the cycling world is calming down and finally starting to clean up. WRONG! Less than an hour after finishing his amazing march up Col d'Aubisque Cristian Moreni of Cofidis comes across the line and is welcomed with open arms by french police. He tested positive for testosterone. Once again, the system is cleaning up and everything is good. less than six hours later all hell breaks lose. Rasmussen is removed from the tour, in yellow, for lying about his whereabouts durring the off season. SO.... yellow jersey gone, Moreni and his entire team GONE, and Astana GONE, I guess I have to settle for the fact that again discovery will win the tour AGAIN. Yes I'm American and yes I'm glad to have freedom of speech and all that other nice stuff like food, clean water, obesity and suv's but im deffinately not one walking around with a bald eagle on my head dawning a stars and bars toga. In all honesty I'm a little tired of american teams and riders winning. Luckily the newly changed yellow goes onto the shoulders of a 23 year old spaniard. But still. Discovery.... dang. It's like the yankees getting into the world series AGAIN because some guy on some other team is on steroids or something! Er...wait... but...nevermind. All I can do now is that everyone wrecks in the TT Cadel makes it through unscathed and becomes the first Aussie to win the tour and that the rest of the top 10 gets caught as drugies so that horner and maybe just maybe Luxembourger Schleck can take a podium like he deserves... maybe Jens Voigt or even Tom "the tornado" boonen? Nothings impossible in todays world. So here is my conclusion for tour winner:

AND WHAT IS HIS "SUBSTANCE" OF CHOICE!?!?!?




Life for us Normal People
The hunt for a new home is underway as I said. I realized I only put up one potential place of possible export this winter, but there is another. Hopefully I will know in the next few weeks which one is going to work out best. HOPEFULLY! As for now, myself, J.Anderson, Kerman, Billy "the yorkshire beast" York, and B-Unit Tim are off to Tour de Toona. yaya! Wish us luck! 6 hour drive with 5 guys. yeeeeeeeeees!

Need more coffee. J.A. Your a pansy!

No comments: