Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Gett'r DONE!

So im sitting here watching one of the most entertaining tours in years, being stuffed to the gills with Chicken and garlic sauce from Phan Shin uptown and I thought it would be a good idea to take care of a few things. Firstly, I guess I needed to register for toona since It has been one of the focus races of my season. Secondly, i finally sat down and figured out my total schedule, and WOW, is it busy.

So here it is:
7.21- TROY CLASSIC CRITERIUM
7.22- TOUR DE BURG
7.27/29- INTERNATIONAL TOUR DE TOONA
8.1/5- CROSSROADS CYCLING CLASSIC/HANES PARK CRITERIUM ***NRC***
8.11/12- Tour of Elk Grove
VACATION to GREENVILLE
8.25- Rockford Criterium
8.26- Chagrin Falls G.P.
8.31-9.3- Gateway Cup

So yeah, for those of you wondering where ill be, ta-duh! Thats where ill be. As for now, im going to bed. yes it's 9:30. I really dont care!

No comments: