Wednesday, December 5, 2007

So if when it rains it pours... what's it do when it snows?

So this is what I woke up to this morning.




Although horribly beautiful, it is safe to say it is less than condusive to the betterment of physical fitness that I was prepared to enthrawl myself in this week. If thats too complicated a sentance... simply put, I am NOT riding outside becuase it's too dang snowie! Yay for being completely done with Ohio in a week. Really, A week from today Ill be heading south and wondering whether I packed too much warm clothes and whether I should bring a pair of shorts or not. O.k. Im overexaggerating the situation there. But compared to here, it will be exotically tropical. I wonder if they serve those yummy drinks with unbrella's there? I hope so. I'll tip well if they do!

No comments: