Friday, December 14, 2007

Greenville or Bust....

-WARNING.... NOT FOR THOSE IS IN THE MIDWEST FREEEEZING YOUR REARS OFF!-

From this...

To this...


For those of you that dont know how weather is in the south, THE WEEK BEFORE CHRISTMAS, suprise!!! 68 degrees and suuuuunny! Incredible. I'm back in Greenville again and to say that it's finally setting in that I'm really going to be living here in less than a month is kind of blowing me away, it's happening. I think I just tinkled myself. Unbelievable!!

Team camp starts tonight and I'm absolutely stoked, but I figured I would rub in the fact that for those of you from Ohio heading west to Kansas and Cross nationals or what should be better named the Joack Frost's toilet bowl, Enjoy not feeling a single limb of your body while I bask in what is the nicest weather I have seen since... oh, LAST TIME I came to Greenville.

As for now, Weaver and I are out for a little ride in the sunny sunny lovely sunny weather before the rest of the team shows up and the craziness begins! Should be an EXTREMELY good time... one last visual comparison to leave you with!

Hell Frozen Over!

VS.......
OH Beautiful SUUUUUUN!


Ill leave you to decide. CIAO!

No comments: