Monday, February 11, 2008

Weekend of ups and downs...

Nothing like crazyness continued in my life. Finding out my saddle height was super super high (making me feel like complete hell and nearly doing damage to my leg), to a stellar time with the team (thanks nick for keeping me company at the hut hut), to running my slowest time up paris, to seeing Chris Butler run 26 seconds off the fastest ever time up paris (9:01 officially, which is like i said 26 second slower than LEVI at PROCHAMPS with the help of John DEVINE!), to finding out that I have officially failed my first class of college (and my first class at Furman meaning POOPY GPA) to getting my new team kits and what not...

Simply put... i have no idea whats going on in my life. Gotta love it!

anywho. Here are a few picures from the weekend!
Team pic on day 1

Riding on a beautiful south carolina morning! (thanks nick for the pimp george shades for the day!)

The porta poop pose!

Baker photo shoot

tug-o-giant

fun over coffee at the photo shoot


Maybe life will chill out now that I have been disposed of from my theories of poetry criticism class! Doubtfull!

No comments: