Sunday, October 14, 2007

The Roller Coaster Continues

Greenville... yeah Greenville.

I guess I can go ahead and announce the news since I don't want to wait any more and this weekend made things "official". Starting the new year off right there will be some big changes.
1. I'm moving to Greenville. I finally got my acceptance to Furman so I am on my way to a new place, new people and new... stuff. I'm super excited to get things kicked off coming off my Holiday after cross season.
2. Hincapie Development Team here I come. Rocking some awsome kits (you will have to wait and see) and a stacked team, I'm super excited to get this rolling. Rich Hincapie and Shane Weaver are heading up a multifaceted development team that is looking to make an impact. Ex-national champs, current national champs, U23's Juniors, guys who spent some time in europe. It will be fun. With the focus changing from piss on (pardon) local crap to NRC and Southeast big shot stuff, I'm super excited to get things rolling and start taking things a little more serious. I cannot wait.

As for racing. I'm tired. I'm thinking about calling it a season and just enjoying the cross for what it's worth. A good time, and nothing too serious. I probobly am going to change my ambitions and start focusing on the Southeast hoopla to come next year and just let cross be a release for me. As for here and now, I DNF'd last nights crit and had a really bad day. My legs have just felt sluggish lately, and I really think I may be getting burnt out. Luckily I have mr. Weaver and Scottie Weiss here to keep me company. P.S. Scottie drinks more coffee than me. As for now, I can't really say any more about much until later, so I'm going to run and have yet another cup of coffee to try and match Weiss' 7 cups yesterday. Here are some pics of Weavers condo he let us trash for the weekend!



Scotties steed

My Bed...


The LOOOONG ride to the course. I think it's less than 1 kilometer away.

No comments: