Sunday, April 27, 2008

I heart Athens!


We came... we rode... we showed that Hincapie Barkley is for real! Nothing Like second at Athens baby! The team rode to perfection and did what we needed to do! Bed time for now, but I will post a TON of pictures tomorrow! I think this picture sums up our excitement after the race!
David going away early

Me and vito working back after a mishap on lap two with some retards and a barrier

Working with Ty after we went down

setting tempo with David back...

because Nick is in the winning move!

Winding it up for the sprint for third!

"HEEEEEEEEEELLLLL YEAAAAAAAAAH!" This is what I look like when I say that when we podium at Athens.

Great teamwork this weekend boys. More to come for sure! For now, I have to run and watch HOUSE and eat a fudgecicle. sorry for the brief unentertaining post, but I had people asking for photos so here they are!

-Toodles-

No comments: