Friday, November 14, 2008

NEW SITE!!!!

Hey everyone. Good news bad news....

Good news is I am moving to a new site so from here on out check into it and let me know what you think. I decided to move over to wordpress since that's what I am now using for Cyclocross Magazine, so it keeps things all tied in together.

Bad news is, with the new site comes a new name. Roadrage Dave is moving into retirement. I know. So sad. I guess sacrifices must be made.

It's under construction as I speak so yeah, check it out and keep in touch. Updates will start rolling in soon with some fun racing going on this weekend!!

Check it out HERE


-D-

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

nice read. I would love to follow you on twitter.

Anonymous said...

I would appreciate more visual materials, to make your blog more attractive, but your writing style really compensates it. But there is always place for improvement

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your

own labor on this web site. My daughter loves managing internet research and it is simple to grasp why.[url=http://www.cheap-toms-outlet.com]toms shoes outlet[/url]

cheap toms , All of

us hear all relating to the lively way you make very important secrets on the website and in addition increase contribution from

some

others on this

subject matter plus our

favorite simple princess toms shoes outlet is actually toms outlet studying a whole lot. Have fun with the rest of the new year.

You have been carrying out a fabulous job.

Anonymous said...

いるこれらの ティファニー オープンハートを得ることができます 構築 シープスキンとロイヤルそれらを与えるためにフリースの
見える。 あなた ティファニー オープンハート すべき も 色んな と 暖かい たっぷり に を置く 裸足。 主要
驚き 準備 あなたのため ! よると に、指示、あなた すべき スプレー 瞬間
後すぐに すべて を着て。これら 現代 と リラックスした
オープンハート 一般的に です
非常に低価格 で、市場の場所。 これら 冬のシーズン オープンハートは 容易に利用可能 豊富で、市場 で 多様な 種類。ティファニー バッグ

my web site; tiffany